30 de noviembre de 2014

DECEMBER´S SONG

SIA...'CHANDELIER'



        ...I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist 
        Like it doesn't exist 
        I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, 
        Feel my tears as they dry ...









I do not want you to work this time with this song..
I just want you to wear your headphones and simply enjoy this disturbing and impressive song that has captivated my soul..
I do not know if it is the strong lyric or the hard subject is dealing with...
In any case..this song won't leave you impassible..because we all have our own"basements"..those places of sorrow and unavoidable darkness and madness where we sometimes go for a walk..


Chandelier from profesdelCarmen

SIA-CHANDELIER

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Los comentarios siempre son moderados por los administradores de Nuestro Blog....